Site Banner

blog Image Map

Members

Club Penguin

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rockhopper rockin, and seaching for new authors

First of all brfore i show this video, I gotta say the Club Penguin people really outdid there self with this video. I'm sure we can all say that in the future Club Penguin could become a TV show on disney or something.  

I hope you all like it as much as I do, and also that i can't wait for the upcoming advanture party, seems like only yesterday I was with rockhopper sailing to Shipwreck isalnd, i can't believe it's been a whole year since then. Also to mention that i'm have been very busy latey and so that's why I haven't posted in a while. so I am hiring some authors for things liek catalogs, and newspappers and stuff, I could reall use the help. So if you wanna be an author list a comment below and your penguin name, any others blogs for work for, and your e-mail, and i will select the authors in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Club Penguin Guide

Pin Tracker

Field Ops

E.P.F